Monday, March 2, 2009

Kokeshi on Denim


Just finished last night, and freshly listed in my Etsy shop, is this girls denim pinafore painted with one of my original kokeshi doll designs. The pinafore is a girls size 12, and is pre-loved or upcycled (depending which term is trendier). I was given this dress by a friend, and put it in the 'to be painted basket'. Now that I've had my #1 princess model it for me I am hearing mutterings along the lines of "if it doesn't sell I'm having it" coming from up the hall.

I'd be happy to paint a kokeshi doll for you, and if you have a piece of clothing you'd like it painted on, then I can do that too! Any colour you like. Email me at dlewis71@aapt.net.au or you can convo me via Etsy if you prefer.

Click her for the Etsy listing

2 comments:

Chrisy said...

Lordy girl you never cease to amaze me...this is just wonderful!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

This is just so beautiful...fantastic work...