Friday, July 31, 2009

The National Tour!!!!




As all is now confirmed, and stores are taking bookings, I can reveal my awesome National Tour!!!

I was asked by Brandcorp (for whom I do the occassional design gig) if I would teach some classes at 5 Spotlight stores around Sydney for the new Martha Stewart paper craft range. This is the first time it's been available in Australia, so I was pretty excited to accept the challenge.

The next batch of excitement was creating projects that will be available in stores soon as free tear-off project sheets. Once I got to using the products I have to say ... I was pretty impressed. The craft knife is the best I have ever used, and the blade doesn't come loose.

Well ... then the big excitement arrived. I was asked if I'd consider travelling to other states to teach. How could I refuse? I couldn't, and hubby has taken 2 weeks off work to play Mr Mum while I travel around Australia demonstrating the Martha Stewart range.

20 stores
10 days
5 states
700 students

If you are near one of these stores, I highly recommend you ring and book in asap, and please introduce yourself :D Here's the crazy schedule!

Monday 3 August
12:30pm - Newcastle, NSW

Tuesday 4 August
11am - Rockdale, NSW
3pm - Belrose, NSW

Wednesday 5 August
1pm - Noarlunga, SA

Thursday 6 August
12:30pm - Lidcombe, NSW
4:30pm - Penrith, NSW

Monday 10 August
11am - Frankston, VIC
3pm - Fountain Gate, VIC

Tuesday 11 August
11am - Bayswater, VIC
3pm - Carnegie, VIC

Wednesday 12 August
11am - Geelong, VIC
3pm - Essendon, VIC

Thursday 13 August
10am - Ashmore, QLD
2pm - Logan, QLD
6pm - Mt Gravatt, QLD

Friday 14 August
11am - Morayfield, QLD
3pm - Everton Park, QLD

Thursday - 20 August
10am - Joondalup, WA
2pm - Innaloo, WA
5:30pm - Melville, WA

No comments: