Friday, December 2, 2011

I had the loveliest day with my FDAA painting friends at our end of year meeting! Our activity today was making a gingerbread house from a kit. I found myself wandering the supermarket aisles last night, seeking lollies that would give me a Pintrest worthy gingerbread house. After all ... there was a prize up for grabs!

So, I decided on a pink & white theme, packed my piping kit (that hasn't seen the light of day for over 5 years!), and tackled my kit with gusto! At first I wondered why anyone would do this, but about 1 hour in, I was really enjoying it! I will definately make one again, and I've already started planning days for my girls to invite friends over to make gingerbread houses as well :D

I was very humbled, and excited to receive first prize for my house. Wow!

For some reason I can't upload a photo to Blogger today, so you can see it by clicking here!

No comments: