Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sweet Hearts is right!



Well ... I got the biggest compliment yesterday. My dh actually said "They're really good. You could sell those." ... *faint*. Yet another confirmation that Annies are definately up my alley, and appeal to almost everyone! LOL I love them enough to have taken a 3rd trip to Spotlight, and didn't I come home with the scrummiest fabrics and hair!!! Must find the local quilting store ... although, that could be dangerous ;)

These 2 are the SweetHeart pattern by De (Bowls N Annies), and came together very easily. The little Pirate hat has a brooch back on it, so it can be worn by Annie, or owner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a full fledged annie maker all right! You got it goin on girl....you are bringin it...... I love them!!!!!!!!!!