Saturday, November 8, 2008

Scrapbooking and Swapping

It's no secret to those who know me well ... I get excited about a new project LOL. Today I've been on Photoshop pretty much all day. This is one of my cool ideas. I run a Yahoo! group for scrapbookers called OzSwapTillYouDrop (pretty sure I have a link on the right). We swap all kinds of goodies, and there's nothing like getting pretty things in the post.

It's easy to get carried away and sign up for everything, so today I designed a little 4"x4" card that my members (and myself) can print and keep track of our swaps on. The best part is that you can create a scrapbooking layout at the end of the year with a pocket for all your cards! LOL

Will be available for download for members soon. Birdie from the Funky Nature kit by Tara Dunstan Designs (Scrapbook_Bytes.com).

Always happy to welcome new members, so feel free to join us :)

No comments: