Friday, August 14, 2009

I'm Home!

It's been a great trip, touring around NSW, SA, Vic & Qld Spotlight stores, but I am really happy to be home.

I left my family for 6 days while I did demonstrations in Vic & Qld this week ... 11 stores in 5 days! I had an absolute blast, and met some really lovely ladies. If you attended one of my demonstrations, thank you so much :)

Of course ... I'm not quite finished yet. I still have 3 stores to do in Western Australia on Thursday 20th August.

10am - Joondalup
2pm - Innaloo
5:30pm - Melville

I'll also be catching up with friends, and flying home that night on a red-eye via Melbourne.

Stay tuned, because I will be posting a few things I promised ladies at my demonstrations. A card using off-centre circles, the instructions for the curled paper christmas tree, and the template to the bird ornament.

No comments: