Thursday, March 18, 2010

SIA 2010 here I come!


What is SIA? It stands for Scrapbooking Industry Australia, and it's a fabulous trade show that is on for 2 glorious days. 4-5 May 2010 at Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush. I will be there with Brandcorp, showing the people some new ideas with Francheville, Martha Stewart and Easy Peasy ranges, just to name a few.

The theme of the show is 'What if .....', and I can't wait to unveil our stand. Needless to say, I'm going to be a very busy girl for the next few weeks. I have started to learn how to make origami flowers ... this is from the Francheville 'Passionate' range of papers ... and it's just the beginning!

There are going to be lots of amazing artists there, and I'm more than a bit excited to see my name in the company of such royalty. You can read more about it at the SIA blog ... click here.

No comments: