Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mail art for Inkurable Stampers Challenge


I used to do mail art, only I didn't know it was art. It's fun to doodle on envelopes, or add some stickers or stamp a little something. Apparently it's art, and it's FUN!

I decorated up this envelope for the May challenge over at Inkurable Stampers. Go check it out ... the artwork there is amazing!

Ingredients:
White envelope
Stampin' Up Inkpad - Not Quite Navy
Stampin' Up Inkpad - Bashful Blue
Stampin' Up background stamp - Canvas
Hero Arts stamp (greeting) 'Say Hello' set
The Greeting Farm stamp - Stella
Swirls & envelope from the Heidi Grace 'Valentines Day' set
Copic Ciao markers:
Skin E50, E51
Hair E33, E35
Cheeks R20
Heart R22, R27
Dress & Shoes B60, B63
Envelope W-3

Methods:
Masking with post-it notes
Blending with copic markers
Inked edges and straight stamping

I'm not sure that the council will quite appreciate receiving a payment in an envelope like this, but I know I would be thrilled to get an envelope like this in the post :D

2 comments:

Rossylalah said...

I love this challenge don't you?!
Little Stella is so cute and she's coloured beautifully! Too nice to pay a bill with though!LOL.

Dawn said...

Yeah ... I think I'll use this for a card. The council can get a cheap-o envelope!