Monday, September 13, 2010

All That Scraps challenge



I was really excited to pick up this new CC Designs Sweet November digital stamp from All That Scraps this week. Then I found the challenge blog, and the coolest tutorial on how to make a corner bookmark! I love books ... I love bookmarks ... I love stamping ... it's a marriage made in heaven!!! Here's one I whipped up today (so quick and easy!).

Stamp: Sweet November, Oleander
Cardstock: Bazzil
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey
Greeting: SU, Alphabits (& 1/4" square punch is SU)
Copic markers: Skin (E50, E51, E53), Black (C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7), Red (R20, R22, R27, R29), Green (YG00, YG03, YG06), Eyes (E43, E35, E47)
Glittery wings: Spica At You pen, Clear

2 comments:

Risa said...

What a beautiful bookmark! Your image is adorable and your detailing is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at ATS!
hugs
Risa:)

Donna said...

What a fabulous bookmark Dawn, I love the corner look, and a super image too, can see why you got it. Great coloring, and the added letters make a great sentiment for a bookmark.
hugs
Donna xx