Saturday, September 25, 2010

New kids on the block


No ... not the 80's boy band, but some funky new crochet patterns. There has been nothing in the crochet pattern market for emo, gothic or simply funky people. Well ... now there is! Check out Quirky Crochet by Melissina on Etsy. She has 3 new patterns available, and given that we're talking about my uber-talented sister, I know there's more to come! Patterns are PDF, so no shipping, and they have step by step colour photos and very clear instructions in USA standard crochet terminology.

You can check out Cordelia here and Cardamon here. There's also a super-easy rainbow serpent for the reptile lovers out there.

Now, I know I'm probably a bit biased, but seriously ... aren't these cool???!!!

2 comments:

Joynana said...

Love the puppets. I can't believe you crocheted these. They are really fantastic. Great job.

Dawn said...

Thanks Joynana, but I didn't actually make them. These are my sister's creations ...isn't she clever?!