Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Final class at Erina Scrapbook Store


This Saturday I will be teaching my final class at Erina Scrapbook Store. I am sad that the doors are closing next month, but really excited for Odette as she faces her new career as a mother! It's not too late to book if you contact the store (click here for link to the website), and the copic class is watercolour effects. Bring all your copic markers with you, in particular your 0 (and a 0 reinker if you have one). I have have a bunch of stamps for you to use on the day :)

I coloured this image using the watercolour effect that I'll be teaching you. This is a Kenny K digital stamp (click here to go to Kenny's store) called Tennis, in the All Starz collection. Pattern paper is from the huge Diecuts With A View pad I bought at Big W ages ago, and I've also used a paper doily (from the dollar shop) and coloured it with my copics. Oh, and clear Spica pen, though it's hard to see in the photo.

So ... who's coming to my last class????

2 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

a lovely card.....

Hugs
Judith

Tash Daly said...

Thanks Dawn, I have to get in touch with O as I really want to come to that one. Will see you Saturday. :-)