Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm a girl on a mission!

This year I am totally about get my house decluttered and sparkling! I therefore share with you the abomination that is my desk (and this is only one section!) Hubby took the girls out for a couple of hours and I thought to myself "I'll just tidy up my desk". Um ... yeah. In 2 hours this is all I got done. This section isn't even finished yet, but I sure did get rid of a lot of stuff, and found that 3 of those photo boxes were EMPTY!

How am I going to declutter this house? Simple ... I use the FlyLady system. Even better, I am a member of her fan page on Facebook, and it's the best support group ever, and yesterday I cleaned house whilst playing Fly Bingo with ladies all over the world! I worked over my kitchen to within an inch of it's life, and when I was done I slept really, really well.

Are you looking to have less 'stuff' messing up the background of your home snapshots? Then get yourself a copy of 'Sink Reflections' by Marla Cilley and join the revolution!

No comments: