Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Amy Gaines makes crochet cool!

I want this robot set really badly!

Then this one ....
..... then this one ....

I recently taught myself to crochet ... because of Amy Gaines and her awesome amigurumi. I happened across these gorgeous patterns on Etsy, and Amy was really helpful with my questions! You might remember that I featured Amigurumi patterns in my Friday favourites a while back, and Amy was in there. I am soooooo close to finishing the seahorse I'm crocheting and then I'll be treating myself to the robot set :D If you've never visited Amy's shop, click here and treat yourself.

www.AmyGaines.etsy.com

If you've never learned to crochet, then check out YouTube for some great tutorials. If you crochet, but aren't sure how to start an amigurmi, check this one out.

YouTube amigurumi tutorial

No comments: