Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rainbow Serpent crochet pattern available now!


I gave you a sneak peak last week, and now here it is ... the Rainbow Serpent! This gorgeous crochet amigurumi is my sister's creation, and she has created a pattern for it as well!

If you can do a single crochet, slip stitch, increase and decrease, then that's all you need to know! It's a great pattern for using up leftover yarn from other projects.

You can purchase the pattern in my Etsy shop, Hello Dollies. Click here, or on the photograph to be taken directly to the listing? Not an Etsy shopper? No problem. Just email me at dlewis71@aapt.net.au and I'll be happy to send a paypal invoice for US$5 + shipping ($1 within Australia, $2 everywhere else). Currently the pattern is on paper only, but we're working on a PDF pattern to be available soon :)

No comments: