Friday, October 15, 2010

The Town Scrapper Friday Challenge



Welcome to this week's challenge from The Town Scrapper! Today I have created a sketch for everyone to use. This is one of my go-to layouts when making cards. Lots of space to show off lovely pattern paper and your new favourite stamp as well as a greeting and embellishments ... what more could a girl want??!!

I would really love to see what everyone comes up with using this sketch. Don't forget that you can turn it on it's side or flip it any which way ... and who says everything has to be square? Not me! Head on over to The Town Scrapper blog and see how the rest of the Design Team has interpreted this sketch ... lots of inspiration! Make a card using the sketch and enter it to be in the running for a lovely prize from Phebe's shop.

Ingredients:
Stamp: Victoria Case, Big Dreams Evan
Greeting Stamp: Darkroom Door, All Occassions
Paper, ribbon, flowers, brad & button from my stash (which is way too big!)
Copic markers including YG's, B's and my fave red combo R20, R22 & R27.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Vintage Photo

1 comment:

Ann said...

Super cute Dawn!