Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!


Wishing everyone a Happy Mothers Day ... whether you be carer for child, ward, fish or furry pet.

We celebrated en mass yesterday with extended family. But this morning I was treated to breakfast in bed and some beautiful gifts including a frame my Princess #1 decorated herself & plant she grew herself at Guides. Princess #2 made me a card with her very best writing, and bought me a cute little angel charm. I am also about to go play my new Wii game with hubby.

The best gift of all, though, was this gorgeous card that my family made for me. OK ... so I'm a little taller and Princess #1 is a little shorter, but overall ... this is us. Hubby drew the outline and the girls coloured it in. It's my absolute favourite thing I received for mothers day :)

No comments: