Sunday, November 28, 2010

Kenny K's Krash Kittenz


I was checking out Donna's Bearly Mine Crafts blog, and saw a gorgeous card she's made with one of the new Krash Kittenz stamps. I had to share it here ... isn't it awesome!

Then I saw the name of the stamp ... Mae Western ... and I thought to myself "that's the name I entered for that stamp in the competition". Reading on I saw that Kenny K has actually chosen the name I suggested for this sassy lady, and I am over the moon!!! It's the first time I've won anything in the blogging world, and it couldn't have come at a better time (it's been a rough week).

So ... soon I will have this beauty to colour myself, and I hope I can do as good a job as Donna has. Go check out the other Krash Kittenz and the rest of the gang at Kenny K's online shop. The Krafty Girlz have a pink challenge this week, and I'm hoping to get a card together in a couple of days to enter that one. I love pink :D

No comments: