Friday, November 26, 2010

The Town Scrapper Friday Challenge




It's Challenge time again at The Town Scrapper!!! I know, I know ... I've used the Victoria Case 'Made with Love Lola' stamp again LOL. I can't help it. I really like colouring this one!

So ... our challenge today is a colour challenge. We are using this awesome Christmas wrapping paper as our palette of inspiration! I chose the pinks and greens as my main colours, and then added touches of the blue and black.

Card ingredients:
Stamp: Victoria Case, Made with Love Lola
Greeting stamp: Darkroom Door, All Occasions
Swirl stamp: Heidi Grace
Inkpad: Memento Ink, Tuxedo Black
Pink ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Worn Lipstick
Copic Markers: E50, E51, E53 (skin), G21, G24, G28 (eyes), RV000, RV02, RV04 (dress, socks, hearts), R27, R29 (strawberry), B00, B02 (hat, socks, plate), E43 (cake), YG00, YG03, YG06 (apron & shoes), C1, C3, C5, C7 (hair)
Prima Flowers
Brad
White embossing powder
Bazzil Bling cardstock

No comments: