Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Town Scrapper Monday Showcase


It's Monday Showcase time at The Town Scrapper!!!! I had a little peek at what the other DT girls have created before I posted mine, and there's a couple of cool ideas I might borrow myself. Get on over to the blog and see for yourself :)

Ingredients
Stamp: Magnolia, Tilda
Greeting stamp: Darkroom Door, All Occasions
Pattern paper: K&Co, Brianna
Copic Markers: E50, E51, E53, R02 (skin), E13, E15, E17, E19 (hair), BV00, BV02, BV04, BV08 (dress), G21, G24, G28 (skirt/socks), C1, C3, C5, C7 (shoes), 0 for blending
Inkpads: Memento, Tuxedo Black and Distress Ink, Vintage Photo
Diecuts from my local dollar shop, inked with Vintage Photo distress ink to tone them down.

1 comment:

FitterTwit said...

AWESOME job on this Dawn... as always! :)
Your blog was just nominated for the My Blog Has Attitude award. Go to http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/p/i-got-attitude-blog-award.html and follow the instructions to receive your free digi. :) I also posted your site on my blog!