Saturday, April 11, 2009

Princess Pointy Shoes for a good cause

First of all, I beg your pardon for the dodgy scan. My camera card reader has bitten the dust and I've not had an opportunity to get a new one yet, so scanning had to suffice tonight. I really wanted to show you this new one!

Princess Pointy Shoes has a social conscience, and she's decked out for Pink Ribbon day. I will be painting this princess to raise money for the McGrath Foundation. If you're unfamiliar with the McGrath Foundation, please check out the website by clicking here. Glen McGrath is a great Australian cricketer, and his wife, Jane, recently lost her battle with breast cancer. Their foundation helps provide breast care nurses nationwide, who provide care and information, particularly to younger women.

Information very soon on the Pink Ribbon girl and where you can get one, along with $$ raised for the McGrath Foundation.

No comments: