Friday, July 9, 2010

It's Challenge Friday!!!!


Friday is challenge day at The Town Scrapper. This weeks challenge is Monochromatic! I may have been a little liberal in my interpretation, but stuck (mostly) with yellow green. I love working monochromatic ... I don't have to think so much about which colours to combine LOL. So if you want to have a go, pop on over to The Town Scrapper blog, get the details, and join in the fun!

Here's a list of my ingredients:
Stamp - Victoria Case, Sophie with Daffodil
Copic markers - E50, E51, E53, E04, Y00, 602, YT00, YT03, GG05, B00, R20, Colourless blender
Cuttlebug die - Friend
Flower - Prima
Brad - Bazzil
Cardstock, paper & ricrac from my very old stash.
Foam tape - Martha Stewart

I embossed the carstock, cut out the 'friend' sentiment and used foam tape to pop it up. I also used foam tape under the stamped image. The dots on the ribbon around the pot were made with my colourless blender. I also "inked" around the embossed cardstock with my YG03 copic marker.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great card Dawn, I've never seen so much green all in one place before, but you did a grand job with it. Neat idea cutting out the FRIEND and popping it up like that.
hugs
Donna