Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Scrap It TV

I can't believe it was March when I taped a segment for Scrap It TV Series 3! The new series starts tonight, 8pm on the Aurora Channel. If you'd like to see a preview of the series, click here. If you look closely you'll even see me!!!!

We shot 4 segments at Erina Scrapbook Store with Tony and had a ball! Rachel Greig (of Darkroom Door) and Stacey Howes (inventor of the incredible Line It Up tool) also filmed some segments. This is a great photo that Rach took of me on the set.

4 comments:

Mandi-Lee said...

oh cool...will definitely watch my TV star friend! Cant wait for 8:00pm tonight!

Mandi-Lee said...

You are a champion! I loved it and your custom paper looked great! You presented beautifully....like a real pro!!!! I only wish it was a bit longer, I was enjoying it so much! well done!
lol
m
xxx
ps your "shadow" is gorgeous!

Donna said...

WTG Dawn, congratulations, wish I could have seen it too.
hugs
Donna xx

Dawn said...

Thanks girls! I am going to try to get my hands on a clip that I can link to my blog, website, YouTube, etc. Haven't seen it yet myself LOL