Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kenny K's first challenge!


I know I'm just squeaking it in, but this is my entry for the first Kenny K challenge, which is PASTEL!

I used Download Diva as a headshot, and coloured her with the only pastel-type copics I have, and stuck to lighter hair. I coloured a white prima flower with the same copic markers, as well as the circle with the stamped sentiment (SU Taggers Dozen). The paper is from my scrap heap as is the pearl heart. I just got my clear Spica pen, so it's all over everything (even if you can't see it in the photo, it really is!)

Go check out the awesomeness that is the Kenny K Crafty Girls here and try not to drool on your keyboards!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

what a fabby idea Dawn, just doing the head shot is b rill, and gorgeous colouring too. thank you for joining us at KKKGC this week x

Donna said...

Oh Wow Dawn, I'm impressed. I like how you've just done the head shot, something I've never even thought of, so thanks for the idea. Your coloring is fab and great matching embellies. Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at KKKG. Good luck and I do hope you will join in again.
hugs
Donna

BTW, my guess is it's a KOALA on the way? lol

Nancy said...

Awww this is gorgeous, Dawn:O) Your colouring is fabulous, love her eyes:) Pretty design.
Thank you for joining KKKG, good luck!
Hugs, Nancy;O)